Andrés Santiago Pérez-Bergquist
I recently received a M.S. in Robotics from Carnegie-Mellon University, and prior to that obtained a B.S. in Computer Science and a B.A. in Mathematics from the University of Texas at Austin. I am currently deciding in what direction to proceed next. Here are papers and summaries of major research projects I've done.
- Andrés Santiago Pérez-Bergquist & Anthony Stentz. “K2: An Efficient Approximation Algorithm for Globally and Locally Multiply-Constrained Planning Problems” Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2005. (IROS 2005). Proceedings. 2005 IEEE/RSJ International
Conference on, Aug. 2-6, 2005.
- Illah Nourbakhsh, Thomas Hsiu, Steve Richards, Ajinkya Bhave, Andrés Pérez-Bergquist. “Designing a Low-Cost, Expressive Educational Robot” Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2003. (IROS 2003). Proceedings. 2003 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on, Oct. 27-31, 2003.
- Andrés Santiago Pérez-Bergquist. Applying ESP and Region Specialists to Neuro-Evolution for Go. Technical Report CS-TR-01-24, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Computer Sciences, 2001.
- Other Work
- RASC Web Site - Information on the summer 2002 robotics class I helped write software for and teach; includes photos and videos of the students at work with their robots
- Trikebot.com - A student-run community site for the class (apparently defunct)
©2002 Andrés Santiago Pérez-Bergquist, All rights reserved. The reproduction of this work, by any means electronic, physical, or otherwise, in whole or in part, except for the purposes of review or criticism, without the express written consent of the author, is strictly prohibited. All references to copyrighted and/or trademarked names and ideas held by other individuals and/or corporations should not be considered a challenge to said copyrights and trademarks.